Friday, January 9, 2015

DIY Cat Card Board Rollers Tower!

Hey Guys! Its the Beauty Queen and sorry I have been gone. I got back from winter break this past week. So I had to get back into the routine and stuff ya know? Well so anyway today I want to show you how to make this cool tower made out of card board rollers which is really cool and easy to make. So all you will need for this project is I suggest 3 huge card board rollers, paint and your specail touch to decorate them if wanted, and hot glue. So 1st add your specail touch to all the rollers then glue them hot glue them all onto a triangle let it dry for a few days hours however long you think they will need to dry. And there you have it your own cat card board roller tower!!!!! Well guys gtg bye xoxo - The Beauty Queen.
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment