Friday, January 2, 2015

No Sew Cat Bed!

 I wanted to share how to make a no sew pet bed.
Sounds too easy doesn’t it,well it is.
Next time you are out at a thrift shop or a garage sale look at the linens.
Recently while I was out treasure hunting I came across a baby duvet blanket.
And by the way I had no idea that they made baby duvet blankets,but they do.
I loved the soft pink and pretty roses on this piece.At first I had no idea what I was going to do with this but for 1.49 I was not going to pass it up!
After I brought it home I had a Ah-Ha moment.
I had some pillows that we no longer used that I was holding on to for a project and thought why not add the pillows inside to use as a bed for our already spoiled cat!A zipper made this really easy!
And I can take this off and wash it perfect.
This is quite large for our cat,but as I said she is spoiled she is the princess of this house!A king size pillowcase would make a great cover for a pet bed too,just add a pillow!
Next time you are out thrift shopping or at a garage sale make sure to check out the linens and think outside the box!Ah yes….she loves her new bed!
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment